Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What's going on?

What's going on? It's like someone flicked a switch and the whole school just flipped. Everyone studies now. EVERYONE. I haven't felt so much peer pressure to study in my whole life. Not to worry, my teachers have taught me from young not to give in to peer pressure, to be steadfast and strong. Though I may be committing a faux pas, I shouldn't care.
But enough about me, lets talk about you. Oh wait it's my blog. So lets talk about me.
I think there is a lack of motivation for me to study. Usually, I'd have to have the exams stare me straight at the face before I start the wheels rolling, so starting now seems a bit awkward for me. So I try to study now and I just end up reading the stuff and never actually putting pen to paper, never actually getting any real work done. That is the true mark of a lazy ass.
On a brighter note, it's night time. That's a prime example of a weak joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment