Friday, July 2, 2010

The Ikea Idea

Today I went to my favourite place in Singapore, The Tampines Ikea. It's a nice peaceful place that never fails to keep me joyful and merry! I did the same thing I do the other 1293102938 times I've been there. (He walked around for hours buying stuff that he really doesn't need that that that badly[He doesnt need that that many thats either] ). Well that little bracketed voice (here i am!) thats talking to me in my head and hopefully yours too (who even reads your blog?) is wrong! I did a little bit more than that (I'm right). I bought a new bookshelf! Which because of very valid reasons, failed to be installed today (He's just a lazy prick). It's gonna look quite elegant next to all the other shit in my room. Other than that, I bought nothing that significant. Sighz (AH LIANZ STYLEZ!!!!) At least I had fun (even a dancing pickle can entertain this guy).
This little trip today has polished my Ikea idea. What is my Ikea idea? Well, my idea is that during a zombie attack ( Is this guy serious? ), that Tampines Ikea would be the best place to be or hide. There are nice warm beds to sleep in, there is a giant giant :P opposite for food and courts for weapons! :O The plus is that it is at Tampines. Who the heck would go there right? So your pretty much safe from zombies. Ikea also happens to have a very nice knife section which would come in handy. A good way to travel there would be through the highways. You'd never get cornered. Yes, Darren is somewhat well prepared for a not so imminent zombie attack. Better safe than sorry. We will see who has the last laughs! Mwhahaha!
I'm going to end this post with the most faggoty line i can come up with.
Darren, signing off :D

No comments:

Post a Comment