Sunday, June 20, 2010

If I could fly, I would challenge you to a base jump

The world cup. I don't know if it's the sheer thrill of watching good teams crashing and burning or the "exuberant" atmosphere in my parent's bedroom as both sleeping and watching occur simultaneously, but I keep coming back for more. Perhaps, deep down inside, I have an undying urge for misery. This could all be different if the world cup were slightly different. FIFA should stop giving small teams like New Zealand a chance. They never fail to park the team bus in front of goal and choke the flow of football. They are a perfect example of how boring football can be. This makes the world cup a wearisome affair. Strangely, I never tire of the humdrum of the world cup. Maybe, a hobby like collecting coins could solve my problem.

What else have I been doing with my time? Nothing much. Tuition, work, play...

No comments:

Post a Comment