Thursday, June 10, 2010

Vroom Goes The Cow

What does Darren do? What does Darren do? Nothing mostly. (I'm trying to defeat the purpose of a rhetorical question ( I think I did it))
I'm starting on this crazy schedule where i have 8 driving lessons and 15 tuitions in 2 weeks. This means 43.33hrs of doing something out of 336 hrs. Thats 12.8% of the time! WOAH! (Don't we all love pointless statistics? I do, it gives me great comfort to know that whoever is writing this is endowed with the skills to punch in numbers on a table calculator :D :D :D ) Thats a lot of time! What conclusions can i draw from these statistics? Well none. Thats why they are pointless.
I drove on a road for the first time in my life. It's not fun, just tense. Tense tense tense. Everyone is so hostile towards me when I'm driving. Other drivers constantly attempt to overtake me. (So, I slow down and block them.) My instructor always "aids" me in engaging the breaks. (It just makes his ride bumpier, dumb prick.) And the car keeps stalling on me. (Ok, that could be my fault. But still.) At least I had some thrill. I felt powerful behind the wheel, like people's lives were in my hands. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment