Monday, June 7, 2010

An outlet

I feel like ranting today. Rant rant rant. I guess people like to post how they are and what they did in blogs, so I'll do that too :D :D :D (smiley faces for dramatic effect).
My holidays have been a real bore. Not like I don't expect it, I'm just never prepared for so much free time. Mostly I kill time by studying (which ends up in staring, then eating, then playing with me soccer ball, then going to the toilet, then closing my book.)
At least I will be doing something of some significance tomorrow. Driving. Am I supposed to be thrilled that I will be behind the wheels cruising at 10km/h in a tiny circuit course? I'm not sure, some are. But at least its a change from doing nothing.
My feet are aching for action. Someone pass me a ball....

No comments:

Post a Comment